11月7日考场版托福回忆 | ETS题库也内卷了。改几个单词就又是一道新题！
阅读只记得有一篇TPO原题，一模一样，讲extinction of the dinosaur，。里面提到其他冷血动物还有什么iridium元素太多了不正常，其他的都没有印象了
Task 1、Do you agree or disagree with the school policy that in order to improve the writing skills, all first-year students should be required to take writing courses which involve writing several essays as requirement.
Task 2、student proposes to run school busses during class intervals to reduce wait time for students and it is more convenient than driving their own cars.
Task 3、exploitation competition 生物话题，生存资源竞争。当一种植物生长的非常旺盛，那么就会抑制附近植物的生长。
Task 4、advantages of linear parks。
disadvatage of a singe-stream recycling system(collect all recyclables by one truck and take them to one single container and then to sorting machine),听力不同意，说这种回收办法may be not perfect, but it's still the best option
1. Cause health problem to workers in the recycling station;
2. Contamination is unavoidable when separating materials;
3. It's expensive to build this recycling system.
1. True but there're steps to reduce the negative effect like wearing protective clothes, take safety training, monitoring their working process and provide medical treatment;
2. True but the total amount of waste increases. Because it's easier to collect all the family waste and just put them in the truck, people will be less likely to throw their garbages away.
3. True, but it's less expensive to operate. It only requires one truck to pick up all waste instead of several trucks in charge of different communities.
Currently children aged under thirteen years old spend too much time using electronic devices such as cell phones and laptops. Some people think parents should limit the time they spend on anything other than their school work to one to two hours per day.